Wednesday, August 20, 2008

UNC vs. ECU

Well, I had my first day of class and that went well but what I'm going to focus on today are some differences between my alma mater (UNC) and my new school (ECU).

1. The buses are WAAAAY nicer. I mean, seriously. They are niiiice

2. Even though the buses are nice, the bus stops aren't clearly marked unless they have one of those glass houses where you can wait in the rain

3. Unfortunately, ECU's campus is NOT smoke-free. *COUGH*

4. The pool is AMAZING. It's humongous, has a water volleyball "court" and a jacuzzi type thea PLUS a really nice outdoor pool.

5. I have yet to hear one obviously gay guy on campus. Which I'm thankful for because it means I don't have to hear that Johnny gave it to Gary last night.

6. UNC is UNC and ECU is ECU.

That's all I got right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally agree with #5. There was a tour group in the UL, and three gay guys were yelling at the top of their lungs the best way to give a blowjob despite the parents being right there Sick.