Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bug

So this entry is about Bug. For those of you that don't know who (or what) Bug is I will tell you. He's Snooky, Booky, Booka, and Howie. And they are all my boyfriend. Yup, that's right, Bug is my boyfriend. And he is silly, too. He has a big butt that he SAYS is from cycling but he's had it since long before he started cycling. I think that it's from all the bourbon he drinks and all the desserts Sarah makes. But whatever. I let him believe what he wants to.

Something else you should know about Bug: he can be REALLY smelly. Like after he comes back from cycling he is dripping in sweat and smells like a gym. But after he shaves and takes a shower I like to lay on his chest and smell is neck.

Something else about Booka: he's going into the Navy and he's going to be the smartest little Bug in the Navy EVER! Sometimes he doesn't believe in himself and doesn't think he can do things, but I know he can. But sometimes he doesn't listen to me. Sometimes he can be annoying and overly clingy but he wouldn't be Bug if he wasn't being Bug.

There's not another Bug that I would ever want to be with. He's smart, he makes me fall on the floor laughing, and he knows how to make me feel better when I'm sad. He's always there for me and he puts me before he thinks about himself. I love him SOOO much and I hope that the future will keep us together.

Love you, Bug!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

haha, I bet he's looooving this post....

Unknown said...

No matter how many times I view this post, it's still weird.