Friday, August 8, 2008

New Places, New City, New Life

Yesterday I got to Greenville and began to organize things. Bug got here and I had a MAJOR meltdown. I'm really scared about living away from everything and everyone I've known for the last four years. I'm also scared about more responsibility, harder classes, and trying to find a job after graduation. Also, since I'm not really sure what I want to do with my life where I'm going and what I'm going is unclear and I hate not knowing the direction I should be taking.

It seems like everything's changing. Friends are moving away, people are starting new chapters in their lives, even my parents are almost completely used to my being gone most of the time.

On another note, my room is looking pretty good. All the furniture is where it should be and the clothes, books, desk stuff, closets, and bathroom are all cleaned and organized. The only things left are the things in Sarah's apartment (which I don't think is very much) and it should be easy to put away once I move here for good. *sigh* Is anyone ready to grow up?

No comments: