Thursday, August 28, 2008

Arlington

I hate hate hate hate HATE the intersection of Arlington and Greenville. Most of you have no idea what I'm talking about but I just wanted to make my feelings known.

Another note: David Duchovny is apparently in rehab for sex addiction. If Tea can't handle him then she should give him to me.

And the most important news of all: it rained today. Now many of you are probably saying "so what? it rained!" BUT what you do NOT know is that whenever it rains, Greenville floods and so does the parking lot where I park my car everyday. Today, I walked through THREE inches of water to get to my car. I might as well not have had an umbrella because I was just as wet as the people who didn't have umbrellas. All the streets were flooded and I had to drive in the deepest water I've ever driven in, which, being from Charlotte I've never driven in very deep water because Charlotte, thank god, doesn't flood. But Greenville does. Oh when it rains, it pours.

No comments: