Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My perfume

Today I got an email from my advisor asking me to come with her to the morgue to help identify and work on a case from Pasquotank County. I'm SUPER excited! I will most definitely write about it tomorrow, if I've got the time. Also, I made a delicious cheesy nacho plate today that also made me happy. Winter is coming and my skin is getting really dry. I'm watching Fringe and I really think Joshua Jackson is doing a pretty good job acting. I don't really remember him in Dawson's Creek because I didn't really watch that show, but I also remember him in Mighty Ducks (all three of them) and he was an ok actor. Oh well. I think I do like this show. BUt it make take the rest of the season for me to decide. Yay for tomorrow!

No comments: