Friday, November 7, 2008
The End
Well, it's official. I am single, once again, after being in a steady relationship for a little less than four years. I have been reduced to a statistic. The number of times someone has broken up with me has now surpassed the number of times I've broken up with someone. As I've sat here crying for a few minutes I realize the hardest part: I will never hug him again. I will never hold his hand again, I will never kiss him again, I will never lay my head on his chest and fall asleep, I will never sleep with my arm around him again. And one day, someone else will do all this. Someone else will kiss him on New Year's which also happens to be his birthday. Someone else will rub his head. Someone else will greet him at the door with a kiss. And someone else will get to be with him. I wish I could have seen you one more time so that I could remember how you feel in my arms and not take your presence for granted. I'm sorry for all the pain I caused and I hope that you can one day be happy with someone who deserves you. Sweet dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment