Friday, November 7, 2008
I Want the Fairytale
Tonight was supposed to be a good night. I was going to cook dinner with Howie and then we were going to watch a funny movie. I even left my hair curly instead of straightening it because he likes it that way. Instead, I am at home, alone, watching TV. Why am I alone? Because Howie decided that he would rather lift weights, take a nap, and write in his blog than spend a few hours with me. Which hurt my feelings. I feel like after almost four years he still doesn't know me and doesn't know that even if I am completely and utterly pissed at him I still want to see him. And to make matters worse, my closest friends, if I even have any close friends anymore, don't understand what the issue is. Some asked what time dinner was, another asked what we were eating. No one has tried to comfort me or make me feel better and the only person that I know who might even think about doing such a thing is out of the country. Right now, I feel sad, neglected, unappreciated, and alone. Why can't I have the fairytale?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I fell asleep at 1 by accident because I haven't been sleeping well, and when I woke up at 4:30, I called you to tell you I was on my way over, but you told me to stay home and not see you this weekend. 2 hours later you call me and tell me you're mad that I didn't drive over to see you. What gives?
Post a Comment