Things that have kept me from regularly posting:
1. Midterms (both high B's so I'm pretty proud of myself)
2. Researching (for three papers)
3. Reading a book and writing a paper on it
4. Reading three textbooks and comparing them
5. Reading a book and critique-ing it
6. Reading an article and critique-ing
7. Sleeping
And the newest development: residence. I need to do what's best for me but I really feel like other people in the situation don't understand that A)I don't want to be in debt and B) I don't respond well to bullying, pushy-ness, trying to make me feel bad about my decision, or any other coercive behavior. It pretty much just makes me stick to my decision more. I won't really go into all the specifics right now but I really miss the days when my only problem was that when it was nap-time in Kindergarten I couldn't sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment