Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Spatially Challenged
So Cammie and I got sidetracked while studying, of course, and we were talking about how we can't flip things around inside our heads, that we have see something concrete and can't understand abstract-ness. Anyway, it seems like there is another person who is spatially challenged like me! Anyway, Sarah Palin came to speak at ECU tonight and I was really bummed that I missed it because I had to work. I started out watching the debate but then it was time to study and I knew that if I watched it I would not study but of course Cammie and I got off track so it really wasn't any different. Anyway, I don't really know where I was going with this, but I just wanted the world to know that there is someone just as challenged as I am! Yahoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've really started to wonder whether there's a way we can get her without McCain.
Post a Comment