Saturday, January 31, 2009

Harley Barley Bing Bang

So today I did almost nothing. And by "almost" I mean that I actually did read my four chapters for my physical anthropology class. And I vacuumed, emptied the dishwasher, did laundry, and cleaned my bathroom. So, in actuality, I did a lot. But for most of the day I watched Top Chef reruns (and Sarah I missed you on this one :( ) and Harley and I snuggled underneath the blanket and napped/watched TC. Harley actually loves watching TV. She especially likes car chases and gun fights. Perhaps it's because of the sound. She does not, however, like the Oxy-Clean man. When that commercial came on she put her paw over her face and moaned. I thought that was funny. She's getting a lot better about things, even though she still is a puppy. Definitely a puppy. Right now she's tugging on her rope and looking at me. Sometimes she has crazy eyes, like when she's lying on her back and looking up. But the poor thing still has the tumor on her ear and is getting spayed on Monday, poor thing. She loves wrestling with Maggie but won't be able to for weeks! On the other hand, she's going home with me to Charlotte for V-day weekend and guess what! Mother doesn't know about her! So that will be another blog post for later. ...We'll see how it goes...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Who DOES like the Oxy Clean man??

did you chant "gone!" at the Top Chef intro? I still do it sometimes for old time's sake.

I want to hear stories about John and Harley!

Unknown said...

Oh li'l shtinky tinky winky woo!

Did you ever get her leash replaced and manage to wrangle the harness on her? I think Matilda will like taking Harley for walks.